You might like to give a cash or in kind donation to the Campaign
and be part of this exciting and very important initiative. It’s
- You may like to spread your gift over 2-3 years, tailored to your
- All contributions will be acknowledged
- Your contribution is not contractual: you may increase, decrease
or delete payments should unexpected factors confront you
- Gifts to the Campaign are tax deductible in Australia
There are a range of options available:
- The equipment (radio, battery solar panel, antenna
and ancillaries) cost per village is AUD 2500: you may wish to contribute
to the equipment cost for one or more villages based on this amount
- The project and support costs per village to deploy
the radio equipment, connect it to other villages, and the national
telephone system, and support it with spares and trained technicians
for a period of three years is AUD 5800 per village: you may wish
to contribute to the total project and support costs
for one or more villages based on this amount.
- Alternatively, you may wish to give a set amount and leave it to
the Campaign how best to employ it.
If you would like to obtain a more detailed report about the benefits,
costs and implementation requirements for a rural radio communications
project in Timor-Leste, please contact the Campaign Office.